All parents/carers are members of the Tasmanian eSchool School Association Inc. by way of having a child enrolled at eSchool.
The School Association Committee is an elected group where parents are involved in supporting and advising the school on different aspects of school life. The Committee consists of the people elected to the positions and they are eligible to vote on Association matters.
All parents and adult family members are eligible and welcome to attend any of the Association’s meetings, which are held either by teleconference or face-to-face. Please contact the school office to be included: 6282 8181 (south), 6323 8999 (north) or 1800 068 052.
Some School Association roles include;
- Contributing to aspects of school planning
- Providing support for other parents
- Providing links to the school community
- Reviewing regular school financial reports
- Approving the annual school budget
- Reviewing school policies and reports